About the Journal
WELCOME TO JAPN
- The Journal of Athletic Performance and Nutrition (JAPN) focuses on sports physiology, performance, fitness, applied training and nutrition is devoted to proceeding the knowledge of sport and exercise physiologists, sports-performance researchers, nutrition researchers and other sports scientists. The journal’s mission is to publish authoritative research in:
- Exercise Physiology
- Athletic Performance
- Exercise & Nutrition
- Movement and Training
- Sports Biomechanics
- Exercise & Health
- Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation
- Sports Technology
- Physical Fitness
- Medical Fitness
- Corrective Exercise
- Other Areas of Sport Science
- All submitted papers are read by the editorial staff. To save time for authors and peer-reviewers, only those papers that seem most likely to meet our editorial criteria are sent for formal review. Those articles judged by the editors to be of insufficient general interest or otherwise inappropriate are rejected promptly without external review.Reviewer selection is critical to the publication process, and we base our choice on many factors, consist of expertise, reputation, specific recommendations.
- Before publishing, authors must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. We will not be responsible in this matter.
- The author must check before submitting the research works that whether the journal is listed in a specific database or not. In case of removal of journal from any database before or after publishing the research work, the journal will not be responsible as we have no control on such databases.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- We try to process manuscripts rapidly but if for any reason online publication of a manuscript is delayed, we will take no responsibility for any consequences in delayed online publication.